My Hero

Somebody I look up to as my hero is my mom. There are many reasons on why I admire my mom, but these are just a few. Firstly, she always make sure I’m healthy. My mom is always the parent who schedules doctor appointments, eye appointments, and dentist appointments. Even though I don’t like going to these places because they freak me out I still go because my mom just wants to double check everything is normal and healthy. Aside from all the appointments she makes sure I drink my vitamins. My mom always tells me that vitamins are important because they make my immune system stronger, and it’s going to pay off when I’m older. So, drinking vitamins is another way my mom makes sure I’m healthy. Secondly, her delicious cooking. My mom’s cooking is the best food I have ever had. She always make the most delicious recipes of food like enchiladas, chicken casserole, sausage pasta, and sopa de albondigas (Mexican Meatball Soup). All of this dishes that my mom makes are so good that I can’t wait for dinner. Thirdly, she gives the best advice and comfort when I need it. When I’m stressed about school or nervous about something she is the person I’ll go to. Her advice just gives me comfort and makes the situation feel less stressful. Even if she just gives me a hug it means a lot to me. Lastly, her personality. My moms personality is very sweet even if she doesn’t know the person. My mom makes sure that everyone feels welcomed and loved just from the smallest things. I could go on and on about why I admire my mom because she is the best mom I could ask for. Everything she does comes from her heart. I wouldn’t trade her for any other mom. Thank for everything mom!